When you report anti-social behaviour we take it very seriously. We work with tenants and with partners, such as Aberdeen City Council's Anti-Social Behaviour Investigation Team, to find a solution to the problem. We only take legal action as a last resort.
The reports you make of anti-social behaviour have to be resolved within agreed timescales. Of the cases you reported within the last quarter we resolved 67% within the period. These cases cover all types of anti-social behaviour, from minor complaints to major incidents.
Some quotes from our customer feedback:
- I am very pleased with your actions. Respectable people should be able to live in your properties without dreading their neighbours. Thank you for your actions.
- No. There was no reply to my email. The feedback form is the first feedback we have had from Langstane.
- The complaint was handled in a professional manner in a reasonable amount of time.
- I would have liked to have spoken to someone or at least get a phone call. Anything would have been a start.
- The two people I spoke to listened to what I said, both were very polite throughout this complaint. I was kept informed throughout and given good advice if anything like this happens again.
If you would like to give us feedback on your experience of our Neighbourhood Complaints Service, please click here.