Housing Assistant 13/04/18
£19,593.00 - £22,167.00 + final salary pension scheme
Starting salary - £19,593.00
35 Hours a week
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Housing Assistant to join our housing services team.
You will be responsible for assisting with the allocation of properties and other tenancy management functions within Langstane’s housing stock.
Langstane Housing Association is a key provider of social housing in the North-East of Scotland with over 2800 properties across Aberdeen city, Aberdeenshire and Moray. Our values include the delivery of excellent services to customers, promoting continual improvement and innovation, working in partnership with others, demonstrating social responsibility and primarily ensuring our tenants live in good quality, safe, affordable homes. Your main focus will be to help deliver a high quality tenancy lettings service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining records of housing applications and all properties available for letting.
- Processing all housing applications and supporting information to efficiently let the Association’s housing stock.
- Interviewing customers to confirm their current housing circumstances and providing general housing options advice.
- Acting as a point of contact for all communication from prospective tenants including arranging viewings and tenancy sign up appointments to ensure the swift lettings of properties.
- Creating and updating records throughout the tenancy duration.
- Administering all tenancy related requests within the relevant statutory timescales.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual from a housing or customer services background.
The right candidate will need to have excellent time management and communication skills, and a customer focused approach. Knowledge of housing management or tenancy lettings would be desirable but not essential.
Applications can be downloaded below.
Alternatively if you are interested, please contact the recruitment line on 01224 423178, or e-mail email@example.com for an application pack.
We do not accept C.V’s
Closing date for applications is Friday 27 April 2018 at 2pm and interviews will be held w/c 14 May 2018.
Click here to be returned to the vacancies page where you will find guidance notes on how to complete your application form.Full Job Description Application Form Alternative Application Pack