Langstane Housing Support Service
Are you a new tenant who needs help settling into your new home? Are you an existing tenant who needs help following a change in your personal circumstances?
Our Housing Support Service aims to help you resolve problems and continue to live successfully in your home. The service is available to all Langstane tenants and anyone who lives with a tenant or is moving in with a tenant.
Our Housing Support Service can:
- provide advice and information on budgeting, banking, managing debt or applying for benefits
- provide advice and practical help for new tenants settling in
- arrange support from other agencies to help you stay in your tenancy
- help you to access services related to health and wellbeing
- make referrals to specialised agencies for advice on welfare entitlement, health issues and debt management
- provide help with applying for a medical adaptation.
To find out more, contact our Langstane Housing Support Service Team on 01224 423000 or email email@example.com