Running a business
You can run a business from home with our written consent. You must get our consent before you start your business.
Before we give you permission we need some information about the business you want to run.
We may ask you:
- How will your business affect your neighbours?
- What will be your hours of business?
- What type of business will it be?
- Will you need to make alterations to your property to run your business?
- Will you need licenses or other permissions to run your business?
We will make our decision once we have all the information we need.
If you would like more information about running a business from home, please contact us on 01224 423000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org