SGN are looking for budding young artists to help them spread the word on the dangers of the silent killer, carbon monoxide (CO).
They are currently running a art competition for 5-11 year olds. Click for more informaion on what they need to do to win a prize...
To enter the competition, you must be 5-11 years old and submit a piece of art warning people of the dangers of CO. Your art work can be a brilliant poster, cartoon, video or poem.
For more information on the dangers of carbon monoxide click here.
All artwork must be submitted to us by 30 June 2021 to be included in this year's competition. Any entries we receive after this date will be included in next year's competition. Have fun and get creative!
Each year, national and area winners will be chosen. Entrants stand a chance of winning the following prizes:
- National winner: £300 for themselves and £600 for their school or organisation.*
- Area winner: £150 each and £300 for their school or organisation.
(*National prize will be in addition to the area prize).
Winners will be notified by email.
How to submit your entry
- Send your entry along with your name, age, teacher, school/organisation and post code by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your entry must be in the format of a JPEG, photograph or coloured scan, or if it is a video format, as a link or attachment to an email.
- Please submit each entry individually - only one entry per person
Click here to see the Safety Seymour website which includes useful case studies and activities for school - as well as the information on the CO Competition.
Thank you for your support and good luck!