To meet this commitment we will:
- Work to support tenants to maintain their tenancies
- Work to prevent homelessness by providing timely support before crisis is reached
- Work closely with outside agencies to prevent homelessness
- Work in a flexible way
- Put tenants at the heart of what we do
- Help tenants enjoy life at home
The values that drive us forward and underpin all our activities and working practices include that:
We provide homes not houses and support our tenants to live independently and be active members of our communities.
Our Vision will be achieved by investing in
- Our customers;
- Our homes;
- Our people;
- Our organisation; and
- Our communities.
That way we
- provide the best possible service to our tenants, demonstrating efficient working practices and value for money;
- become an attractive option for people who want to become involved in our organisation;
- have homes that people want and can afford to live in, can thrive as individuals in and homes that meet the current and future needs of our tenants and other customers;
- are respected for our achievements, innovation and dedication;
- create identifiable neighbourhoods that are safe, attractive places to live; and
- have an open, supportive culture that deals robustly with hatred, racism or intolerance.